Mock covers

These mocks were the first drafts that I created. They follow a simplistic style with the models being at the center of the page.














These covers follow a more abstract and stylish theme. I prefer this style of magazine as it creates individuality and style. The use of geometry conveys the edgy nature that I wished to portray through my magazine. My target audience would enjoy this style of cover.






This was my original idea for a contents page, it followed a simple style, yet included everything a contents page requires. After slightly changing my house style, this type of design did not best fit the brief,  however, I took many aspects of this design onto my current pages.






Originally I planned to follow this design of cover, with a primary image and very little writing. It's simplistic nature is one I purposefully want to achieve as it connotes style and chic. I further developed this design to create my current pages.

Comments